JK Media – Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of JKMedia’s Website.
JKMedia is located at this address:15 High Street,
Cromer, Norwich, Norfolk NR27 0AB
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use JKMedia’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United Kingdom. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, JKMedia and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on JKMedia. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://jk-media.co.uk for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://jkmedia.agency/ unless using the provided referral link
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://jk-media.co.uk
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://jk-media.co.uk
Redistribute content from JKMedia (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. JKMedia does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of JKMedia, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws JKMedia shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- JKMedia reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to JKMedia a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of JKMedia; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include your name, your organisation name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of JKMedia’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Third Party plugins
The use of third party plugins on any site that we develop, build or host, we have no responsibility over. Support is usually dealt with via their own support systems or helplines. If a third party plugin ceases to function correctly, work at all, or the author or company ceases to be trading, we cannot hold responsibility over the plugin ability to work. Additional charges may be needed our end to investigate other options or look in to solution.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Unfortunately we cannot always avoid downtime on our servers, this can be down to numerous reasons. We will do our utmost to minimise downtime.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Credit & Contact Information
This Terms and conditions page was created at terms and conditions If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.
JK Media does not tolerate the sending of spam or UCE. It is our policy that customers may NOT send UCE/Spam through any of our servers.
Definition of Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE), or SPAM:
An electronic message is “spam” IF: (1) the recipient’s personal identity and context are irrelevant because the message is equally applicable to many other potential recipients; AND (2) the recipient has not verifiably granted deliberate, explicit, and still-revocable permission for it to be sent; AND (3) the transmission and reception of the message appears to the recipient to give a disproportionate benefit to the sender.
For further information on spam and UCE please visit the: Mail Abuse Prevention System (MAPS) web site
JK Media reserves the right to terminate, without warning, any account that violates this policy. Usage of JK Media services constitutes acceptance and understanding of this policy.
JK Media reserves the right to decide what it considers “SPAM”, “UCE”, “mail bombing”, or “bulk email”, and to determine from all of the evidence whether or not our email system has been abused or misused.
By default some versions of MICROSOFT EXCHANGE SERVER (the server program that handles your email) and some other email servers can be used as Open Relays (SPAM RELAY). This means that when your server is online, spammers on the internet can freely send spam through your server, and then in turn through our email server, gilliam. Spammers use this trick to hide where the spam originates from.
Usually Exchange Servers get used as spam relay when someone has upgraded the server or reinstalled Microsoft Exchange and forgotten to setup the relay list securely. There is no straightforward check for you to see if your server is an Open Relay so we suggest that you contact your systems administrator for assistance. We can however help in reconfiguring your Exchange Server over the telephone should you require this.
We must remind you that JK Media always does everything in its power to prevent spam and tackle spammers head on. We will not tolerate any of our customers sending spam email whatever the reason or cause.
Email accounts. If you notice emails missing or not sending or receiving correctly please contact us immediately so we can look into the issue.
If you should have any questions about this then please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
Domain Name Registrations
1. You must have the right to use the domain name which will form the prefix of the domain name and which will be issued by JK Media. By applying to register the domain name you warrant to us that you have that right.
2. By applying to register the domain name you agree to indemnify and to keep JK Media
fully and effectively indemnified at all times against all costs, claims, liabilities, losses, damages, actions and expenses (including without limitation, legal expenses) arising directly or indirectly from the registration and/or any breach by you of any of these terms and conditions.
DOMAIN NAMES COSTS REGISTRATION AND RENEWAL FEES
• £25 per registration or registration renewal.
Dependent upon the type of domain name (e.g. .co.uk or .com), domain names are usually
renewed annually. Longer periods are also available.
• £12 per month for our WordPress hosting fees, £25 per month for the eCommerce package. We also offer website maintenance packages are the prices shown. This will be taken using the payment system ‘Go Cardless’ which is a direct debit portal. Once set up this will take monthly payments until you send in a cancellation email to: firstname.lastname@example.org We also require telephone confirmation by calling 07930 436515 There is no contact and you can cancel at anytime. Transfer away £25 admin fee to provide website files and database.
If you should have any questions about this then please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com