Setup an Email Address in Gmail
- ,Login to your Gmail Account.
- Now head over to your email account
- Next click the gear icon and then click ‘Settings’
- Next click ‘Accounts and Import’
- Now scroll down to ‘Check email from other accounts’ and click ‘Add an email account’
6. Enter your email address and click ‘Next’
7. Make sure ‘Import emails from other account POP3’ in checked and click ‘Next’
8. Fill in the details, as per email setup instructions, previously sent out to you. You can choose to ‘leave a copy on our servers’ if you wish, but if you choose this option, you may have to delete old emails from the server at a later date to keep your account within its quota. POP3 accounts will download emails to your local machine.
9. Once everything is filled out correctly, please click ‘Add account’
10. Next you will need to setup sending. Scroll back up and under ‘Send mail as’ click ‘Add email address’
11. Fill in your name and email address and click ‘Next Step’
12. Fill in your outgoing (SMTP) email information.
13. It may ask you to verify the account. To access your email account and find your verification code, please visit your webmail account, these details can be found on your setup email that we have sent to you previously.
Once verified you will be able to send and receive from your Gmail account.